Monday, November 17, 2008

'A Quiet Light' - Exhibition Notice

sold
Title: Distant Fields and Meadows - 14x10in
Medium: Oil on canvas

Hi Everyone,
Just set down the 'One for One' exhibition at the end of last week and am now getting ready to head to Cong village in South Mayo for a solo show in the Cong Art Gallery.
The Show is entitled - 'A Quite Light' - which I gleaned from a beautiful poem written by John O' Donohue.
This exhibit will showcase a series of expressive Landscape and Figurative paintings I created both in Ireland and Thailand.
The Show opens at Cong Art Gallery, Main St. Cong, Co.Mayo. Reception this Friday 21st of November 2008 Between 6.00 and 9.00pm. Exhibition Continues until Friday 5th December.
So if any of you are in the beautiful 'West' please pop into see the show. I am really excited.
Since the start of the last show I have been cleaning my studio. Its wasn't as messy as Francis Bacon's studio but getting there. We artists call it 'Ordered Chaos'.
Anyway I will be starting my Collaborative Painting Project today and would hope to have something up by the end of the week. Feel fresh and excited again about making work, so thats great.
Wish me luck with the Show and don't forget to 'Watch this Space'.
- Richard

No comments: