Monday, November 28, 2011

Exhibition Launch



Donal Mc Neela of the Oisin Gallery did the honours of opening the exhibition.



Myself and Carey Clarke PPRHA.



My wonderful parents Frank and Margaret.



Ms. Rose O Connor, Dia Musleh and myself enjoying the celebration.



My wife Rapeepan on the left enjoying a giggle with Ms. Gillian Evans.





Above are a few pics from the launch of my show.

Thanks so much to all who came by to celebrate with me on the day and to Angga Amituhu for these photos.

Special thanks to Donal Mc Neela of the Oisin gallery who gave the most wonderful opening to the exhibition and to my beautiful wife Rapeepan (or Boo for short) and her great Thai pal Bon who did the most wonderful job on food and drinks for all. We had a huge turn out and only one fruit stick left at the end of the evening not to mention the wine crate!

The show runs now at Malahide Library until December 9th for anyone who has yet to see it and would like to call.
Opening hours are:
Monday to Thursday 10am to 8.30pm
and 10am to 5pm Friday and Saturday.

No comments: