Monday, December 1, 2014

The TBM - SEPIL Commission 015

Below is an image of my latest piece in progress for the SEPIL commissioned project. Just like the piece entitled 'The Terminal', this painting 'The TBM', has it's foundation in carefully considered drawing and design on which I overlaid a strong concept for the use of bold and dramatic colour.
I'm really happy with how it's progressing.

Tomorrow I leave my studio in Ballyvaughan to travel to Mayo to see a printed proof of a 2015 calendar that SEPIL are producing which contains images of my artworks created especially for this commissioned project.

Looking forward to share images of the calendar with you soon, and if anybody would like a calendar posted out to them for the New Year please let me know by email: info@richardhearns.com or call me on +353 1 (0)86 216 1135. I'd be delighted to send you one.

- Richard


No comments: