Monday, April 6, 2015

Limited Edition Fine Art Prints

About two weeks ago I collaborated on producing my first ever run of Limited Edition Fine Art Prints. With the help of photographer and printing technician Robert Ellis we created a series of the highest quality Satin Rag Giclee prints in the Burren College of Art digital printing lab.  

The fine art prints are looking incredibly amazing if I say so myself - I'm so happy with them. 

Please give me a shout if your interested in an image or three from this first run!
These Fine Art prints have been produced with great care and to the highest quality possible.
Each print is Certified, Signed and Stamped by the Artist. 

Each image is limited to just 15 prints! Prints can be purchased at a cost of €300 each ex. postage.

Purchased work will arrive in professional packing and framing advice and recommendation can be given.

Contact: Richard Hearns Email: info@richardhearns.com  Phone: +353 (0)86 2161135.

Here below images of the first six images to be produced and a link to a folder on my facebook page containing images of the first six prints. P.s I'll be posting out my Spring Newsletter in the next couple of days. You can subscribe to receive this quarterly on my website homepage www.richardhearns.com  

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Kindest Regards,
Richard Hearns



No comments: