Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Wild Berries 5x7in

sold

Hi everyone.

Have just arrived home after a brilliant two month trip in Thailand.

The shock of leaving 35degrees with blue sky's and returning to an overcast 5degrees will take a bit of getting used to! Any support e.g - meeting up for a hot whiskey welcome!

Anyway even with all the travel packed in during the trip I still managed to make a great body of work. Continued from the outset on miniatures and notebook work while revisiting and expanding on large fluid plein air style pieces on paper - it was really refreshing.

So over the next two weeks or so I hope to catch up with myself and post a selection of the works made on the trip on both this blog and my website.

This 'Wild Berries' piece above is one of the last in the collaborative painting project series.
I had just begun to work on it in early January before leaving for Thailand - it is highly detailed and took me about a week to complete.

Hope you enjoy all the new work.

- Richard

No comments: