Friday, September 4, 2009

Arrangement with Dried Flowers



Arrangement with Dried Flowers - oil/panel -5"x5" - sold

This arrangement of ornate dried flowers marks the last painting I will post to my blog here from the Burren College of Art.

Tomorrow I will make my way down to the Cill Riallaig Art centre in Ballinskeilligs, Co. Kerry.
I was recently awarded a residency by Noelle Cambell Sharp - the founder and Director.
Its quite exciting for me - packing up all my work here in the studio and getting ready for a new adventure and studio space in such a rural area.

There are still quite a few finished Works made here during my residency that I am anxious to get up on the blog for you to view but don't think there will be any Internet access in Cill Rialliag. - So till next time wish me good luck.

-Richard

No comments: