Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Coffee Pot and Pear & Expo Details



Coffee Pot and Pear - oil on canvas - 12"x10" (tribute to Kreutz) - sold

Just about to leave this morning to begin the set up of my exhibition. I am very excited and am sure to be working on the display until late Friday night.

Above is a very recent piece which will feature in the show. I really enjoyed creating this painting. The photo gives you some idea of the textural quaility of the piece.

The launch of my 'Objects of Desire' show happens this Saturday at 2pm in Malahide Library. Donal McNeela of the Oisin gallery Dublin will be doing the honours. Hope you can join come me in this celebration.

The exhibition runs from Saturday 26th to Friday December 9th 2011.

Opening Hours are:
Monday to Thursday: 10.00am-8.30pm.
Friday & Saturday: 10.00am-5.00pm.

- Richard

No comments: