Wednesday, February 12, 2014

A Virtual Tour


Jorgensen Fine Art - The Rural Idyll by Richard Hearns from Richard Hearns on Vimeo.

Just last night I put the finishing edits to this short Virtual Tour of my current one man exhibition at the Jorgensen Fine Art Gallery in Dublin.

I thought it would be a great way to document this solo show for my records, and a brilliant way to share the exhibit with all my friends and collectors both at home and abroad in the U.S and around the world who were unable attend the opening.

This exhibition 'The Rural Idyll' will now run until Friday 28th of February 2014 at Jorgensen Fine Art, 14 Hibernian Way, Dublin 2. You can call the gallery or email me for a catalogue, as well as view a selection of the works on display here on the gallery website - www.jorgensenfineart.com

No comments: