Thursday, May 1, 2014

SEPIL Commissioned Project 008 - East to West, Coast to Coast

Having just arrived home after my month long stay in New York, I gather myself to journey back to north County Mayo for a proposed three days on site at the Corrib gas project.

New York was such an exciting, renewing, fun, rewarding and developmental time for me, and I now feel really ready to get back to painting, giving this commissioned project my utmost attention into the coming months.

There are various aspects of the project I'll look to capture over the weekend, including some time with the locomotive driver/operator and another visit to the Landfall Valve in Glengad.

I look forward to keep you up to date over the coming months as this commissioned project progresses. Until then consider the contrast of these two worlds across the pond from each other, separated by time!



























No comments: