Saturday, July 12, 2014

Internationales Künstler Symposium














Guys, I have some really great news! 
I've been invited to attend and take part at an International Symposium of Artists.


The symposium is to be hosted by the City of Neustadt an der Weinstrasse, Germany, and begins tomorrow from July 13th to the 21st. The international group of painters and sculptors of which I am a part have been invited to create works over a six day period and present pieces for exhibit on July 21st. 

It's a little daunting, but I am so excited and really looking forward to meet my German host family and experience German hospitality, as well as a chance to spend time with an international group of experienced artists and create together in such an incredible environment.

The studios we have been allocated are in the stunning Villa Böhm.

Imagine, I'll be there this time tomorrow and will be able to watch the World Cup Final IN Germany!!
Before you ask,.. I'm staying neutral! 

- Richard

No comments: