Saturday, March 29, 2014

'The Artist Shelf' - New York City 2014

Tomorrow myself and Boo will have arrived back to New York City for a one month stay!
It is going to be such a welcome and renewing break for us both.
We are so excited to get back there in advance of my 4th New York based solo show, which takes place on Thursday April 17th at O'Sullivan Antiques in lower Manhattan.

Then on Thursday 24th of April the 'Anam Cara Gallery' in Greenwich, Connecticut will host a reception and viewing of a selection of my landscape paintings. This showing has been entitled 'Beauty is no Stranger'. I will follow with more information on this event very soon.


















The solo show in Manhattan is entitled 'The Artist's Shelf' and will feature twenty or so carefully arranged and observed still life paintings. Also, I am thrilled that Tenor and Composer John Des Marais, has composed an original score to be performed live on the opening night entitled 'Color Wheels'.

The work is going to look amazing and I cant wait to see it displayed in this long established antiques gallery space. Here is a link to their website http://www.osullivanantiques.com/newyork/

Details on the exhibit can also be found in the 'Exhibitions' section of my website.
http://www.richardhearns.com/?page_id=45

- Richard

No comments: