Sunday, December 28, 2014

Pride of Connemara

I hope all of you are having a really nice Christmas time!

On Christmas morning I sent out this image of a recent painting entitled 'Pride of Connemara' attached to the main body of a Newsletter. I began the painting back in May or June of this year and brought it to near completion in the last couple of weeks. It is my neighbours Connemara Pony. I captured him walking towards me from a shaded area of his paddock. The light hitting off his beautiful white coat and golden mane contrasted wonderfully with the shaded old stone wall and light dappled foliage. I hope you like it.

The Newsletter I sent out is the first of a quarterly update which supporters and collectors of my work can expect to receive each year. You can sign up to receive these Newsletters and keep in touch on my new updated website richardhearns.com  Please do have a browse and let me know what you think.

Wishing you an abundance of happiness and fulfilment in 2015.

Pride of Connemara - oil on museum panel - 70 x 50cms
Available for purchase - info@richardhearns.com


No comments: