Friday, April 24, 2015

Exhibition in Oughtmama.























I'm really excited to be announcing my first 'local' exhibition/event here in the Burren, County Clare.

Teaming up with Burren Chocolatiers, Kasha Kola and John Connelly at Hazel Mountain Chocolates, myself and Boo will present an exhibition featuring a selection of my original Still Life paintings.
Some of which feature here on my website http://richardhearns.com/still-life/

Plus after the opening night I will make a number of my Limited Edition Giclee Prints available
for purchase at the exhibition space in Oughtmama. See here for the entire range to of these prints created to date. http://richardhearns.com/limited-edition-giclee-prints/

Opening my show will be Gordon D'Arcy a renowned expert in Irish heritage and wildlife as well as a published writer and Head of Irish Studies at the Burren College of Art.

The Exhibit will be open daily 10AM to 6PM, Monday to Sunday and runs until Friday 22nd May.
I hope many of you can come to visit us there in this incredible location in the Burren, County Clare.

No comments: